Glorious Garlic Sausage Alfredo Tortellini
Glorious Garlic Seasoning or Glorious Garlic Dip Mix
Mix with butter to make Garlic Bread. Add Glorious Garlic Seasoning Mix to ground beef or turkey to make tasty meatloaf or glorious garlic hamburgers. Sprinkle onto steaks, roasts, pork, fish, or vegetables to combat everyday blandness.
All Natural, No MSG, No Cholesterol, No Trans Fat, No Sugar Added, No Salt Added, No Gluten, No Preservatives, Non-GMO
1 (9-ounce) package refrigerated three cheese tortellini
1 package brats
2 tbsp unsalted butter
3 cloves garlic, minced
1/4 teaspoon crushed red pepper flakes
2 tbsp all-purpose flour
1 cup milk
1/2 cup heavy whipping cream
2 ounces cream cheese, cubed
1/4 cup grated parmesan cheese
1/2 package of Glorious Garlic
1. In large pot of boiling water, cook the tortellini according to package instructions, then drain and set aside.
2. In a large saucepan, cook the brats until cooked through. Remove from pan, slice and set aside.
3. Leave the juices from cooking the sausage in the pan, then add the butter and allow it to melt.
4. Add the garlic and red pepper flakes and cook, stirring regularly, for about 1 minute.
5. Add the flour and whisk until lightly browned, about one minute.
6. Add Glorious Garlic Seasoning.
7. Gradually add the milk and heavy whipping cream, whisking constantly, until slightly thickened, about 2-3 minutes.
8. Stir in the cheeses until melted. If you find the sauce is a little thick, you can always add a touch more milk.
9. Stir in the sausage and pasta and add salt and pepper to taste. Serve immediately